Honda Motor – ADR (HMC) shares closed today at 1.0% above its 52 week low of $25.65, giving the company a market cap of $46B. The stock is currently down 9.5% year-to-date, down 14.7% over the past 12 months, and up 5.0% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, and the S&P 500 fell 2.2%.
- Trading volume this week was 22.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -28.7%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -327.2%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s share price to its earnings per share, is 177.9% higher than the average peer.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected]. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
¿ Por qué luego de comprar un auto eléctrico ya no querrás uno a combustión interna ?
Volkswagen Jetta TDI Fuel Filter Replacement ~ Common Rail Diesel – Humble Mechanic
Always Consider This When You Buy A Used Car